The Southside Guide is a quarterly print publication that showcases our proud residents, businesses and community resources on the south side of Columbus.
Our mission is to positively impact the lives of those in our community by sharing our South Side Pride!
> Share your success stories
> Promote your services
> Reach new customers
FALL 2018 ISSUE IS HERE!
The Fall issue of The Southside Guide is now available online. Free copies will be available soon at Wesley Church of Hope or various local South Side retailers and service organizations, including:
Soap City Laundromat
Marion-Franklin Opportunity Center
Marion-Franklin Rec Center
Marion-Franklin Branch Public Library
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE WINTER ISSUE
The Southside Guide provides exclusive exposure for advertisers to local residents. 1,000 copies of the Guide will be distributed for free at over 20 locations in South Columbus. Space is limited.
Call 614-886-9922 for more info on ad rates.
DEADLINE FOR WINTER ISSUE IS NOVEMBER 30, 2018
- MUST BE A FAMILY-FRIENDLY BUSINESS
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ADS WHICH DO NOT MEET OUR VALUE STANDARDS
- ART WORK MUST MEET OUR PRINT GUIDELINES. ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY FOR AD CREATION.
- AD PLACEMENT IS SECURED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AD SPACE.
Call 614-886-9922 for more info.