Ways to Serve
As we enter into the new year, we have a variety of ways for members to lend their time and talents. Review the brief descriptions of leadership and volunteers opportunities available. Click here to get involved!
- Ad Board/Council/Leadership Chair – This position is responsible for leading monthly Leadership Team meetings.
- Assistant Treasurer – This position is responsible for paying monthly church receivables and financial reporting.
- Recording Secretary – This position is responsible for recording monthly Leadership Team meeting minutes.
- Lay Leader Alternate to Annual Conference – This position serves as an alternate at Annual Conference.
- SPPRC Committee Member – Three members will serve as a selection committee for open paid positions and handle other employment matters.
- Family Movie Nights – We will begin the 2021 Movie Series in the Drive-In format beginning in April through September. Volunteers are needed for set up/clean up, and concessions.
- Fresh Produce Giveaways – We plan to partner with South Side Food Pantry again in 2021. Volunteers will help distribute fresh produce in the community on the 2nd Saturday of each month from April – October from 9am – 12pm.
- HOPEFest 2021 – This community-wide festival is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 11. Committee members are needed for planning and event operations.
Nurture and Care Ministries
- Calls and Connections – To help us stay better connected, volunteers will call or visit existing members monthly to pray and share God’s love.
- Hospitality & New Member Introductions – Volunteers may serve as ushers and/or greeters. Help introduce new members to available ministries and the congregation.
- Prayer Warriers – Volunteers with a strong commitment to prayer by request.
- Vocal and Instrumental Music Ministry
- Liturgical Dance
- Digital Ministry – Volunteers with an interest in social media and other digital platforms are needed.
Church Administrative Assistant (PAID)
We are currently accepting applications for a part-time Church Administrative Assistant. Ideal candidate will be proficient with standard office equipment, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Complete the form below to share your interest in areas to serve in 2021.