Ways to Serve
We have a variety of ways for members to lend their time and talents. Review the brief descriptions of opportunities currently available. Click here to get involved!
Volunteer at Community Events
- Family Movie Nights – The 2021 Movie Series in the Drive-In format begins May through September. Volunteers are needed for set up/clean up, and concessions.
- Fresh Produce Giveaways – We are partnering with the Southside Community Ministries Food Pantry and the Mid Ohio Food Collective to help feed hungry souls in the community. Volunteers will help distribute fresh produce in the community on the 2nd Saturday of each month from May – October from 9am – 12pm.
- HOPEFest 2021 – This community-wide festival is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 18. Committee members are needed for planning and event operations.
Nurture and Care Ministries
- Calls and Connections – To help us stay better connected, volunteers will call or visit existing members monthly to pray and share God’s love.
- Hospitality & New Member Introductions – Volunteers may serve as ushers and/or greeters. Help introduce new members to available ministries and the congregation.
- Prayer Warriors – Volunteers with a strong commitment to prayer by request.
- Vocal and Instrumental Music Ministry
- Liturgical Dance
- Social Media Ministry – Like, comment and share posts about God’s grace and love on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Assistant Treasurer – This role is responsible for paying monthly church receivables and financial reporting.
- Recording Secretary – This role is responsible for recording monthly Leadership Team meeting minutes.
Complete the form below to share your talents and areas of interest to serve.